Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Back Home in New York

After a very long day driving from St. Louis, Missouri yesterday I made it home around 10:00 p.m.



I got this great photo near St. Louis, Missouri last night. The cloud formations were amazing.


I unloaded the kayak and other gear then returned the rental car and promptly fell into bed. I awoke refreshed this morning and after putting away all my gear I started going through my amazing photos of the trip. It's going to be fun to print these out. I took around 50 gigabytes of RAW and JPEGs so it will take a while to get them sorted out, developed and posted.


Jack and I had a first-rate Indian lunch at Haveli's on Second Avenue (shrimp curry!). It's so nice to be back in New York and have some many more food choices than McDonald's, Wendy's, KFC, etc.


New York is a very comfortable 79 degrees while I see that Page, Arizona is 96 degrees. Ah, it's good to be home.

No comments: